CCR was contracted to Telstra to provide a link from Barrow Island to the mainland. Hilda Well is a remote location on Mardie Station situated 150km south of Karratha in the Western Australia Pilbara region. The mast is 112 metres high and has a 1250mm face with an average section weight of 800kgs. There was over 730 cubic metres of concrete batched onsite. The project was completed by CCR in 7 weeks.
- 1 week preparation at the depot in Perth.
- 7 weeks on site construction and preparation work.
- 3878 Total man hours on the project with 0 Lost Time Injury Hours (LTI)
- 5 Staff for foundation work
- 9 Staff for mast construction